Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Patagonia!!

Cuernos del Paine from Lake Pehoé
 Derek is going to Patagonia!

It's official now - he is signed up for the Instructor Training at the start of the Patagonia season and will be in the instructor pool for courses there. He is also going to attempt something super cool while he's down there, but I'll let him tell you all about that when he's ready (a hint for my climber friends, it involves doing an "FA").

I know a few of our readers are big endurance race junkies - so, would any of you like to test yourselves with an backpacking expedition in our southern hemisphere? There are multiple trips with varying lengths and activities. And you'd get to hang out with Derek!

Here is a link to the NCOBS course listing for Patagonia: NCOBS Patagonia

If you are interested, or have a friend who may be interested then call or email Outward Bound at 888-756-2627 or info@ncobs.org. I'd also be happy to respond to any questions through the comments section of our blog.

Cavalli Al Pascolo Ai Piedi Del Massiccio Del Fitz Roy, Patagonia

1 comment:

  1. I WILL get to Patagonia one of these days. Every time I see a picture my heart skips a beat. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete